Sunday, April 13, 2003

Pete Yorn is going to be on Letterman Monday. His new disc then comes out Tuesday. It's only going to be $5.99 at the Best Buy, so nothing shuld stop you from getting it.

Got my tickets for OKgo (and the Donnas) as well as tickets for Tara and Jen today. Good for me. Anyone else I know going?

I honestly didn't mean to use the phrase "polar opposite" twice in the "review" of House of 1,000 Corpses. I apologize for not realizing I had done so.

Sam is funny as balls: "Whoever picks the nominees wouldn't know a good movie if it jerked them off (and I'm sorry but any movie that did that would get my vote for best picture)."

strongbad
You are StrongBad. You hate everyone, especially
HomeStar. Your e-mails and prank calls are
hilarious. You're my favorite character. You
try to be evil, but sorry, being shirtless with
boxing gloves just isn't scary. Don't worry
what everone else thinks because hey, they are
all "crap for brains".


What HomeStarRunner Character are you? (pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: