Monday, April 14, 2003

F************************************!!! Why can't I be as genius as James Kolchalka?!

There has to be a catch here, right? Perhaps someone smarter than I can look into this and figure it out, because if there's no hidden, "bend you over" catch then this is too good to be true.

"If you are a young person, I recommend that you celebrate a trek like that with wholesome milk. We did not. We celebrated with Liquor, which is like milk, except that it issues forth from the devil's cold teat." - Tycho

You know, I really don't mind if the movie studios want to release a less than packed with special features DVD say in May, and then a more special features than I have any desire to watch version in October. Seriously, I don't mind if they do this. What I do mind though, is when they have plans to do this all along, and don't make these plans known. It was fine when they did the 2 and 4 disc versions of Lord of the Rings because they said from day one that that was what they were going to do, but when it's just "rumored" that a "more super-deluxe, ultimate, special, superior, extreme edition" version will be coming out that makes me want to smash things.

I'm finding myself quite fond of this new page layout. I'm open to hearing your thoughts on the subject though.

I don't know if anyone else is paying attention, but this means something.. something important... yeah, it's important in a science and possibly science fiction kind of way.

New poster for X2 has just been released and I rather like it.

We're takin' this baby to the moon! Best e-mail in quite a while. (As though they all aren't great.)

Current Music Quote: "I'd pray to God if there was Heaven, but Heaven seems so very far from here.." - TRAVIS




Strong, Silent, Baddie-buster

Find out what anime character cliche you are.

No comments: