Monday, April 14, 2003

As some of you may or may not have known, Steve-O and I were working on some pictures together, and I thought you'd be seeing them soon. I was excited about this, because they were looking quite good.
However, it appears this may not be the case as he and Sam are working on some kind of super-secret thing-a-ma-bob with the BDA (British Dental Association). I'm betting it involves the Danimals.
These are all lies, because I know absolutely nothing about what it is. I'm sure it'll be grand though when finished as they're both clever chaps. I'm also sure that from here on out I will refer to "Sam" as "Party Sam"... unless I don't.

I was watching an episode of MST3K tonight in which Crow reminded me an awful lot of Corey. I'll elaborate with this quote from Crow when Gypsy tells him she doesn't get him, "What's not to get though, Gypsy? I just am. I hang out."

No comments: