Saturday, November 01, 2003
Friday, October 31, 2003
HAPPY FREAKIN' HALLOWEEN!
The delightfully wicked little mummy on the front page was brought to you via myself and Steve-O.
Special Halloween Picture of the Day!
Also, a whole mess of monster wallpapers.
Also check out Universal Steve for even more monstery goodness!
Just what you've always wanted to see: The Monsters Go Disco!
In my opinion there's something kinda Halloween-y about the Aliens and the Predators.. so here's some new goodies about the Alien Versus Predator flick.
What's eating at Nintendo? Really good article.
discover your jack-o-lantern face @ quiz me
Posted by chrishaley at 1:54 AM
Thursday, October 30, 2003
For the Spider-Fans, a pretty nifty little site called The 1981 Spider-Man Cartoon Webpage.
If you enjoyed Mario Twins, then you should enjoy "The End of the World."
Something Awful seems to think Radiohead sucks... are they right?
Even more for the Spider-Fans, as this should make them very happy... and if it doesn't, I don't think they're really that big of a fan.
As most everyone knows by now, I'm a really big fan of The Fairly OddParents.
So here's a nice article on what a huge hit the show is becoming.
Posted by chrishaley at 12:13 AM
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
For everyone who's excited about Final Fantasy XI.
More Halloween Safety Tips..
18. Beware of strangers bearing strange tools. For example: chainsaws, nail guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws or any devices made from deceased companions.
19. If you find that your house is built upon a cemetery, now is the time to move in with the in-laws. (It's a toss-up. We know.) This also applies to houses that had previous inhabitants who went mad, committed suicide, died in some horrible fashion, OR had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house.
20. (And perhaps the most important..) Always get out as soon as the scary music starts playing.
Posted by chrishaley at 2:43 PM
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Pumpkin Simulator 2003!
It's honestly, too much fun.
More Halloween Safety Tips..
15. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, kill them off immediately. You'll thank yourself later.
16. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're already in trouble if you recognize this one), anywhere in Texas where chainsaws are sold, the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine. Also, California and Ohio are good spots to avoid this and every other time of year. I mean, the answer's in the question.
17. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help. If you think that it is strange you ran out of gas because you thought you had most of a tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway and most likely be eaten.
Posted by chrishaley at 4:23 AM
Monday, October 27, 2003
A short history of zombies, and how to fight them should you run into some.
I'm not sure if I've said anything about this before, but they're making a Man-Thing movie.
For those of you who aren't Marvel fans, get your mind out of the gutter!
Man-Thing is kinda like Marvel's version of DC's Swamp Thing.
If there wasn't a lawsuit back in 1971, I'd be very surprised.
Picture of the Day.
More Halloween Safety Tips...
11. Do not take ANYTHING from the dead.
12. If you find a town which looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.
13. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're doing.
14. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.
Posted by chrishaley at 3:31 AM