Friday, April 18, 2003


Possibly the greatest thing ever? Steve-O is pretty darn rad... and a genius... I was also told that he's a communist, but that may have only been a rumor.

Alex corrected my stupidity via e-mail and let me know the OK Go song I was talking about (two posts down.. please go read it if you have not yet.. I may have mentioned you!) is called "Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion". She also sent me an mp3 of the tune, and I enjoyed listening to it several times.
Also found out the other guy I met who's name I did not know is named Burleigh.

Has anyone seen this new Scooby Doo cartoon? It's called "What's New Scooby Doo?". I haven't seen it yet, but I heard the theme song the other day and it kinda stuck with me, so I thought you kids might want to give it a listen as well.

No comments: