Friday, April 18, 2003

Something Steve-O and I worked on together.. and by together I mean I did a stupid little sketch and he colored it into a really great picture.


Practice was cancelled last night (Thursday) due to a death in Danny's family, which sucks for a number of reasons. Obviously the loss for Danny is the number one reason, but another reason was the fact that Ed and I were so amped to be practicing again after seeing OK Go. Things are finally coming together. We'll be playing soon, so stay tuned.
Anyway, so instead of practicing I bought a $500 mic and some new sticks for Danny. Not what I expected to do on a Thursday night.

Could someone please explain to me how the hell I'm able to think I don't need to go to sleep before the sun comes up? I mean, I'm driving home around midnight or one or something, and I'm saying to myself, "Man, I am so tired! I can't wait til I get home to go to sleep. I don't even care if I make it to my bed, I'm just going to lay down right inside the front door."
Then I get home and stay up for another 7 hours.

I have another question. Does anyone know exactly what age it is that you start saying things like, "Hey, don't throw that away. I want to keep that." about things like milk jugs or the plastic bag from the newspaper?

I don't know if any of you are paying attention to that little counter over there to your left, but it's getting dangerously close to 10,000. I never thought that would happen. Even crazier is that it's about to hit 10,000 less than a month since it hit 9,000.
Yeah... wow. Much love. Please keep coming back. Please tell a friend. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you.

No comments: