Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Updated DVD listings. I told you I'd end up with more than I intended. I also bought another copy of Butch Walker's disc. Apparently, everytime we get a copy in I have to buy it. So far, I've given all of the copies I've bought (except my own) away to others in an attempt to further my reputation as some kind of crazed street evangelist for Mista Walka. Anyway, I guess if anyone is interested in having a copy of it they should talk to me.

You should check out the new pictures in case you missed them.. or if you're new here, check out the older pictures.

I've now decided Alex's name is Alex Sandersmysteryconvoy. Feel free to update your records.

I sincerely hope the lot of you all thought that thing about Corey and Crow from MST3K was as great as it was. Most importantly though, I hope Corey liked it as much as I did, because it sounds really cool, and like something he would say, therefore, he's a BMF.


This made me feel good, so maybe you'll enjoy reading it too.

No comments: