Monday, April 07, 2003

I'm still trying to figure out how best to talk about Friday night.. so as soon as I figure it out, it'll be up here. Hopefully, you'll be interested in hearing about it as it was one of the best night's of my life ever.

I don't know how many of you like Travis, but as many of you may know, they're one of my favorite bands. The point of me saying this is they have an acoustic version of a new song available for download on their website called "The Beautiful Occupation." As with most of their stuff, I like it, and maybe you will too.

Good news for Nintendo = Happy Chris Haley

In case you haven't heard, Thomas Jane has been chosen to play The Punisher in the 2004 release. You can catch your first glimpse of the new Frank Castle this June before HULK, in the form of a special made trailer shot for the sole purpose of playing before said film. In other Marvel movie news, word is that Vin Diesel is interested in playing the Silver Surfer. I guess I've heard stranger things... like the rumor about him wanting to play The Flash.




Congrats! You're the Hero of Time! You have a strong sense of justice and go out of your way to right a wrong. You are very patient and treat everyone with respect...no matter how much they annoy you. It's obvious you can hold your own in a fight, but because of your quiet nature, people tend to underestimate you.

Take the Which OoT Character are You? Quiz!


No comments: