Thursday, April 10, 2003

Every time I look at that new picture on the front page it makes me want to cry in a very good way..



A year or so ago, my college was having a homecoming, "vote for the pretty girl" kind of thing, and all these snotty girls had put posters up all over the walls saying "Vote for Me!" or "I'm better than her!" or "Pick me for Homecoming Queen!" and so forth.
So I thought to myself, "If they can put crap up on the walls why can't I?"
So Danny and I made up a bunch of flyers that had a cartoon of me on it with the phrase "Vote for Chris Haley for Greatest Guy Ever!"
We thought it was pretty hilarious. Some people at school thought it was amusing as well, however some did not, because everytime we'd put some up, someone would take them down. I imagine it was either school officials or girls jealous that I was prettier than they were.

A quote that makes me truly happy: "I stole this idea from Chris Haley so there's no originality in me posting my thoughts. But hey, I steal lots of ideas from that kid, he's a good kid ya know." - Tara, she has a website now, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell people about it, because she didn't even tell me about it


:: how nintendo are you? ::

No comments: