Saturday, April 12, 2003

Go look at some pictures I've taken why don't ya? There's new ones...

The last thing I remember thinking before I fell asleep this morning was me repeating to myself, "Don't forget the Easter Monkey" over and over. It worked because I didn't forget.

I've decided Alex's last name is "Mystery" or "Convoy".

I just saw the new trailer for The Matrix Reloaded, and while some of the special effects still don't look quite as good as I think they could, some of it looked decidedly rad. However, I will say that the last shot alone makes me so excited I have to start banging my head against things. Not really, but it does make me smile.

Steve-O has got to be one of the nicest people I know. And I know this will make him mad as hell, but when I went to his site today the banner ad was advertising for Red Wings stuff. Ha! It was like an anti-steve-o ad.

Speaking of movies, how about we go to the exact polar opposite of a good movie and talk about "House of 1,000 Corpses." Here's what I'd like you to do. I'd like you to think of a good movie, if you like you can think of a really good movie, it'll work either way. Have you got that movie in your head now? Ok, now think of the polar opposite of that movie and everything that makes it good. Think of a "black hole of terrible" with such raw suck powers that nothing resembling good can eminate or escape from it. Ok, now however bad of a movie your imagining, you're still not even close. You're not going to know how terrible it is unless you see it, but if you respect my opinion or your own time (because it's 2 hours of your life you're never getting back) in even the slightest, don't go see it. Or do and then come tell me how right I was. You'll wish you hadn't, or act like you don't just to spite me. Jerk.

Do you like girls? Do you like video games? Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say you do so look at this. Yes.. it's.. yes. Worth looking at if you are a girl also.

My jukebox was playing a mess of metal stuff I haven't listened to in forever all of a sudden all in a row, but now it's playing Fountains of Wayne. So that's quite nice.

Mr. Show Season 3 is on the way...
And speaking of third seasons...

COMING SOON!

okgo
OKgo.
www.okgo.net


Which Indie Rock Band Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: