Thursday, April 10, 2003

I totally forgot to talk about Monday night. So Monday night, I make my way to Ed's place, and we proceed to walk around downtown looking for somewhere to eat. The usual places flit about in my head as possibilities, but then I see a sushi bar. I've never been to a sushi bar. As a matter of fact, I've never had sushi. So, still being on my "best night of my life" high from Friday, I figure why not, let's live a life less ordinary. Ed assures me he's down with the cuisine enough to guide me through this potential mine-field of raw fish. It's all pretty good to my tongue, but less than settling to my stomach. I chalk this up to me just not being used to it. Good experience though all the way. Then we go to the mall. Then we go to Walgreen's and I got a Cherry Coke. I haven't even seen a Cherry Coke anywhere in what seems like forever, so I was excited to be clutching one in my grubby little mitts once again. While we were walking back to the car some guy tried to sell us bike tires, to which Ed said, "I don't even own a bike." So then we go back to Ed's and watch the end of wrestling and work on a bunch of songs. It goes very well. Then we watched some stuff on the computer and watched some extras from the Jackass DVD.
A fine night. On the "good to very good" scale it was very good.

Speaking of things that are good, I've got these homemade chocolate chip cookies right now that are so good I'd rather not keep talking about them. Also, I fell asleep watching the Ben Franklin Biography on A&E last night. What I saw was good though, so that's got to count for something, right?

No comments: