Saturday, April 12, 2003

For those of you that think I might not be aware, I assure you that I am aware of what an ass I am. It's not intentional. At least I don't think it is. I'm just very interested in trying to make everyone happy and be as many things to as many people as possible. It's not going so well, and getting what you (or in this case, I) really want isn't either. Is that being trendy? I'm kinda just trying to sort out what works for me..

People are just so confusing.
I tell myself that I don't need to figure everybody out, but I try to anyway.

I've also been in the practice of telling myself and others that "it's all in your head", and that had been going quite well for me up until tonight (today, whatever).
I could tell you about part of what's got me, but I don't know that I should.
And I could tell you about another part also, but it's not worth talking about.
Also, I have no idea if any of the people responsible for any of this will read this, so even talking about it at all on here may be a waste of time.
The thing that sucks is that the people that I know for sure will read this couldn't give a rip.

I wonder if any of the new people I've met in the last few weeks come here... wonder if any of their friends might then also..

Life would be so much easier if I was a mind reader or if shaking people would force them to make sense.

I've had so the opposite of a lot of sleep in the last 3 or 4 nights and it's 6:34am right now, and I honestly have no desire to try to go to bed. I pity the poor person who I end up catching awake first, because they're probably going to have to listen to me sound like a cross between coked out of my mind and someone with narcolepsy.

Oh, and if anyone is reading this who has been keeping tabs on my progress in life, I'm aware of what an "F-up" I am. But on the other hand, I'd say I have well above average grammar skills.
And I'm apparently quite good at.. wow, wait a minute, I almost said something that most certainly would have gotten me in trouble with a lot of people. Good for me for coming to my senses before I did.
So yeah, maybe some of these people will read this.

I really quite fancy Tara's website. I like hearing her thoughts, but I don't think I'm supposed to tell the address.
Going to Edward's is fine though. In fact, it's.. I can't think of how to spell the word I'm thinking of, but the point is you should go. Shut up.

No comments: