Friday, January 11, 2008

I have a lot of faith..

The ol' blog has been experiencing something of a renaissance as of late and I have you (the people who are good enough to keep visiting and pushing that hit counter up) to thank for inspiring it.
It's a lot easier to try to put some effort into things when you feel like there are people out there interested in reading it, so I sincerely thank you.

If you can believe it (and I'm fully prepared to accept that you cannot), Curt has returned to the blogiverse. I thank him for returning to us.

And finally, I'd like to thank Mattel and The Four Horsemen for not ruining one of my favorite characters and changing their upcoming "Classic" Firestorm from awful to awesome.


(Pictured left to right : Unrequested Sodomy Firestorm, Classic Firestorm)

No comments: