Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm not gonna wait for anything to happen..


I'm famous again!
A Superman-centric blog called
Say It Backwards that I just discovered a few days ago, linked me and used my Supergirl art as well as a few others from Project Rooftop's Supergirl Week.
Go check it out!

While we're on the subject of things to look at, have a look at this screencap of icons made from publicity photos from The Dark Knight that Warner Bros lawyers made disappear.

(That was a complicated mess of a sentence.)
The Joker and The Dark Knight
Click for bigger, of course.

2 comments:

Dylan Todd said...

Wait, you're famous, too! Sweet! Isn't it nice to be slightly better than all the non-famous people out there?

chrishaley said...

It is, it really is.
We should start a club and call it the "Slightly Better Than All the Non-Famous People Club".