Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's kind of a rough one...

Brit #1
And now for what I'd like to call, "A Series of Images Illustrating Why You Should Be Buying Brit".
The following panels are all from Brit #1.
As always, click the pictures for a closer look.

Introductions.
All the introductions you need in two handy dandy captions.
Also, you'll notice Brit is climbing out of a dinosaur's mouth... I mean, I don't know what else to tell you.

Don't forget...
Brit may be invincible, but that doesn't mean his clothes can't be Snuggle-soft.
(I know that sentence has a double-negative in it, but I have no idea how else to say that.)

You wouldn't like him..
And you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Not to mention, I think we can all enjoy a good Bill Bixby quote.

Now there's a t-shirt slogan!
Now there's a t-shirt slogan just waiting to happen!
How badly do you think Mark Millar wishes he'd written that line?
I'd bet real, real bad.

And if that wasn't convincing enough,
Newsarama has the entire first issue up for you to read at your leisure.
The first issue is available in finer comic shops everywhere and the second issue came out today.
So there you have it.
Go buy Brit!

UPDATE : I made a Brit icon.
For absolutely no reason.
I made a Brit icon.

1 comment:

Sean George said...

I would just like to point out, Chris is right behind me forcing me to read this at gunpoint....little does he know I spit in his comic bag.....