Friday, April 13, 2007

ROUND 3. FIGHT!

So as you may have already heard, Team Awesome As Hell did not advance in the Fist-A-Cuffs Tournament, but I feel absolutely no shame in being defeated by a team as powerful and as good natured as Hackenslash.
Joel and Dean even did up some amazing post-match artwork that made me want to cry with good feelings over what great guys they are.
Do yourself a favor and check it out : Joel's. Dean's.
Tell me those didn't warm your heart.

Now that A.A.H. is out, it falls to all of us to throw our full support behind Hackenslash!
shield
GO VOTE FOR HACKENSLASH RIGHT NOW!
They're up against Sam Hiti and Paul Pope's The Die-ities in this round, so they'll need all the help they can get.
Tell a friend and remember, voting only lasts through Saturday, so there's not much time to get those votes in and insure a win!
Also, while you're there, don't forget to vote for Team De-Nile, The Pain Brothers, and Skin & Bonez in their respective matches as they're all friends and good people too.

4 comments:

The Codester said...

Hey Chris,

Sorry to see you and Shane go, I really liked your teams presence!

Cody Barnhill

chrishaley said...

Ah, no worries, man.
If we had to lose to someone, there were no two better guys to lose to than Joel and Dean.
Thanks for stopping by, by the way.
Please feel free to do so and chime in anytime.

Derrick Dent said...

I must echo Cody's sentiments when I say that Team A.H.H (insert phrase for "kicked ass") until the bittersweet end, and I appreciate the props that you and Shane are giving Team De-Nile!

chrishaley said...

Thanks a lot, man.
Like I said, I'll try to keep sending as many votes your way as I can while I'm campaigning for Hackenslash.