Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First things first.

GO TAKE THIS SURVEY!
Warner Bros. is actually asking us what DVDs we'd be interested in seeing them release.
Let's not blow this opportunity.
If you have absolutely no interest in DVDs of awesome animated shows, then just go take the survey anyway.
I've gone ahead and made you a cheat sheet..
ZoomerangSurvey

You can mark whatever you want on the other ones, but "1" on those is imperative.

In FIST-A-CUFFS news, the battle between Team Awesome As Hell and Hackenslash is raging, and with only one day left, we need all the votes we can.
So rally the troops, kids, and let's rock the vote.
Sometimes I worry people don't know when I'm joking on here.

2 comments:

Pulpatooner said...

Aw. man, do I ever crave a Herculoids DVD. Yes, I know they'll have aged badly, but... oh, please, baby Jeezus, I want some Herculoids, now!

chrishaley said...

I recently found some of my old Herculoids on VHS and I was thinking of trying to transfer them to DVD.. I mean, I've got the technology, but the idea of real DVDs with menus and bonus features and etc.
My god, the etc!
We have to make it happen.