Sunday, February 16, 2003

The International Toy Fair happened last week or is going on right now or whatever the case is here are some highlights:

I don't know that I'd call these figures because they're really more like little statues, but they still look pretty cool in my estimation and they might in yours as well. I mean, c'mon, Alex Ross was involved.

Unlike the G.I. Joe stuff that Chris McCarver buys, this stuff looks pretty cool.

Davey and Goliath return.

The new Batman line.

These look well made as well... as far as Monty Python figures go I mean.

Simpsons stuff for 2003.

The new Masters of the Universe line continues to modernize my childhood in a fashion that I pleases me.

Toynami's I-Men can be viewed here, or you can check out their Herculoids line here, not to mention Birdman and The Blue Falcon.

In my opinion I've saved the best for last. I think that if these actually look like these prototypes do when they come out they may very well be the best figures ever made of these characters.. and by these characters I mean the JLA.

No comments: