Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Auto Modellista looks so, so sweet.

Sam (who once proclaimed himself to be the King of All Media) was kind enough to send me the link to the new trailer for the second X-Men flick, or X2 as it's being called. Ii've seen the trailer 3 times on the big screen with my three viewing of Daredevil, but for those of you who haven't seen it, here it is. I'll be honest and tell you that while I do think it looks pretty cool and I'm excited to see the flick, I don't think it's as balls out wicked as almost everyone else seems to think it is. I mean don't get me wrong it looks pretty cool, but it didn't make me want to say things like, "I'd see Daredevil again just to get to see that X2 trailer again."

How'd you like to have a look at my DVD collection? Well, now you can. It's as up to date as I can make it.

No comments: