Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I think I mentioned this a loooong time ago back when it was just a rumor, but it's come to pass, and Todd McFarlane is making a line of Wizrd of Oz figures called "The Twisted Land of Oz". There's a disclaimer on this page (where you can check them out) that says the line is not intended for anyone under the age of 17. They aren't kidding either. "Twisted" is indeed the best word to describe it.

I've made an update of noteworthy proportions to the Friends of Hip Today section of the site. You should check it out, however, I'd like to add more to it, so if you want to make something that's somehow related to Hip Today, be it a picture of you with Hip Today written on you or on something on your person, or a drawing of me, or a drawing of a monkey fighting a robot, or an actual picture of a monkey fighting a robot, whatever tickles your fancy, please make it happen and send it to me. Internet fame awaits you!


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.


I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome. What Flavour Are You?

No comments: