Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I'm surprised it's taken this long for something like this to come out.

They're making Looney Tunes figures apparently, and this is fine with me.

Also it's come to my attention that McDonald's will be teaming with Sega to bring Sonic and Super Monkey Ball stuff to a Happy Meal near you.

I had a pretty weird day today (Tuesday). It was odd in a weird kind of way. Music I normally enjoy sounded like it was off a bit and displeasing to the ear, I had trouble talking like a normal human being who has any kind of social skills, and any number of other things. I found myself thinking about things and people I hadn't thought about for some time and feeling rather melancholy about it all. I was at work almost a full hour past when I was supposed to be there, and yet for some reason, it didn't feel like I was there for very long at all. I kinda felt like a balloon all night, just drifting around doing things randomly. I don't guess it was bad, but it was weird.

No comments: