Friday, September 12, 2008

It can't be denied..

Not getting political at all here, but watching this video of a doddering old man struggling to string together a coherent sentence that even remotely resembles an answer to the questions he's been asked makes me really sad.
I am NOT trying to be insulting or make fun of him.
I'm serious, it makes me sad. It makes me feel bad for him to see a local news guy have him twisting in the wind like that.
I don't know the guy or anything, but he doesn't seem like a bad person and I certainly respect what he's been through for our country, so don't misunderstand me, I am sincerely not trying to be rude or disrespectful.
I am just sad for him and for our country if we elect this man.
More information on the factual errors in his answers in this interview can be found here.

No comments: