Friday, February 22, 2008

You better make it a bit bigger..

Fun with the Solicits!
Image Comics for May 2008 Edition


A 24-hour comic by Invincible's
Ryan Ottley?
Are you kidding me?!
I absolutely cannot wait to see how this turns out, because if it's even halfway decent (artistically speaking) I'm going to demand that Invincible start coming out once a week.


Zoo full of monsters.
Doug TenNapel.
What more could someone possibly want?


I want to like this comic so much. I like Joe Casey and Derec Donovan's art is fantastic, but the first issue was sooo boring. I mean, really, it was boring. And here they are soliciting the TPB, and as far as I've seen the second issue hasn't come out yet. Maybe it's silly of me, even in 2008, to expect Youngblood not to ship late.


Could someone please tell me what I'm supposed to make of this comic?


Is there anything sadder than a crying werewolf?
No.

And once again, I've saved the best for last.
FireBreather Returns!
And it's going to be a monthly ongoing series.
Dreams do come true, kids.

2 comments:

Jason Quinones said...

"is there anything sadder than a crying werewolf?"

perhaps he's crying cuz he hasn't read a new werewolf vs. zombie cartoon from chris haley.

i love tenapel's work. that should be good.

chrishaley said...

Blast!
I was hoping no one would make the connection.