Thursday, April 03, 2003

A fine, fine, fine random quote to think about: "Most kindergarteners would do anything to be a robot."

And while I'm giving you things to think about, did you know the dictionary says that a hippopotamus is also known as a "river horse"?

Apparently a guy named Karl Wang draws a webcomic that features two different versions of me! There's the more current version of me on the left, and the younger, backwards hat wearing, goatee having version of me from a few years ago on the right. See for yourself...

Am I right? See he even acts like me! And look at him dressing like me.. though for completely different reasons. Look, he's even got sleeping problems like I do! And he's seems to be similar to me in other ways! I don't know if I should be excited or very, very frightened...

No comments: