Friday, April 04, 2003

Do you ever see something in a store or online or somewhere that you know someone you used to be friends with would love, and then wish that you were still friends with them so you could get it for them and make their day? Uh, yeah, I mean, I don't either.

Speaking of buying things, I'm open to receiving this or this, because as you know, I like Superman and The Simpsons.

I'd like to thank Adam for getting me into Saves the Day so long ago. My two favorite songs by them are "Freakish" and "Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off to Heaven".

I hope you don't mind me telling you this, but I freakin' hate the business end of the music industry. They screw us over on CD prices for years and years (though that's slowly getting better), they chew up and spit out talented musicians while constantly trying to force feed us crap, they try to screw us out of getting music for free (which we keep finding ways around, go us!), and now this.

No comments: