Monday, March 31, 2003

I saw that new John Travolta/Samuel L. Jackson flick, Basic, tonight. It didn't suck as I thought it was going to... which was nice. It also has a pretty decent poster.. Sam Jackson has a cape for some reason, and that's fine with me. If you've got two hours to kill there are definitely way lousier movies you could see. I can tell you that much for certain.

I've decided my favorite Marvelous 3 song is "Grant Park". If you have the capabilities to do so, you should download it or try to find their album ReadySexGo! and give it a listen. Then you should let me know what you think of it.

Every so often I say something similar to what I'm about to say, and I imagine I'll continue doing so every so often. Anyway, what I was going to say was this, I feel like there have been some pretty decent updates as of late and I hope all of you are catching them all, and if there's a chance you haven't then please feel free to scroll down and check them out. Then, if you're feeling brave, maybe even wander down to the bottom of the page where the rubot's legs are and check out the "Archives". I know some of you have probably already seen it all, but there are some new people here who might enjoy some of that "old" stuff. I think I'm done now. Thanks so much for your time.
Best wishes always,
Chris Haley

No comments: