Friday, March 21, 2003

Who's in the mood for some new pictures? I know I am! Here's the pictures from the Christmas Party 2002.

The line-up for this year's Memphis in May Beale Street Music Fest has been announced, and you know it's going to be another great year for seeing music in Pimphis when the only name that even managed to register on my richter scale of interest was The Gap Band. While I'd like to see them and let them "drop" a proverbial "bomb" on me, I think it's safe to assume I'll be avoiding Riverside like the plague that weekend.

MC Frontalot has released a new song about the war called "Special Delivery", and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't better than the one the Beastie Boys came out with on their site. He's the MC that fronts the most, and you should check it out.

I can't wait to see this! The people at Mainframe Entertainment (Reboot) do fine, fine work.


Even Superman once worked in a team.
Take the Cartoon Hero Quiz!

Speaking of Superman, it looks as though Brett Ratner is officially no longer directing the new flick. I've heard very little to make me excited about anything to do with this movie in the last few months, so I guess this news really doesn't matter to me either way.

No comments: