Tuesday, March 18, 2003

In addition to liking comics, I also like video games, and here's a fun one you can play from the good folks at Homestar Runner.com! TROGDOR!!

I can't decide if this is cool or not...

If you're in the mood for another game after Trogdor!, then you can check out this link that Sam sent me that was my first introduction to the wonder that is Andrew WK way back when.

Man I just started feeling kinda sick all of a sudden..blah. Anyway, would you guys be interested in me doing a daily sketch type thing, where I have a new sketch or some kind of drawing by me up here everyday? I'd appreciate any and all feedback, because it seems like it might be a neat thing to do, but if no one would be interested in seeing it then there's not much need to do it. Just curious.

No comments: