Saturday, March 22, 2003

Steve and Edward both told me within 24 hours of each other that they are starting their own websites, so mine is useless to them and all of you now. Ok, neither of them said that last part. Either way it looks like I'm going to have to move things forward sooner than I intended...
You can chcek out Steve's by clicking here.
I don't think Ed's is up and running yet, but I'm sure it'll be quite wicked once it is, and I personally look forawrd to checking it out.

Great Quote of the Day: "Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're available.."

I've been listening to BBC World News to get my information on what's been going on with the war, and I've come to one conclusion: Every "news person" on BBC World News is an a-hole. They have guests on there that seem intelligent and even tempered, but all of the actual "anchors" seem to be dicks.

I got the new Game Boy Advance SP and some games today, and I've got to say I'm quite pleased with the purchase. It's everything I hoped it would be.. and that's pretty good. This next week is going to be quite a big purchasing week as well with the release of Futurama Season 1, Jackass The Movie, CKY 4, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Mystery Science Theater 3000 Box Set Vol. 2, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for Gamecube!

I also managed to do some cut-type damage to my hands tonight that's not so good. I cut up underneath one of my fingernails with a cardboard box somehow, and then managed to slice my index finger on the other hand pretty nicely with a really, really old (but still all together huge) kitchen knife. I fear I may need a tetanus shot, but I don't know much about that kind of thing so I don't know for sure.

No comments: