Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Look, this is freaking hilarious ok?

You need to be visiting James Kolchalka's website everyday! He's a genius.

Know where else you need to be checking out everyday along these same lines? Toddbot.com! Todd and I have gotten to be quasi-friends (as far as over the internet goes), and that's a pretty cool to me because he's pretty darn cool... so check out his site. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Did anyone catch Chris Jericho on The Late Late Show tonight? Well, I did and it was quite entertaining. For those of you that didn't get to see it, here's some alternate Jericho goodness.

We never have cookies here. I just thought of that and it's bummin' me out. I should go buy some cookies tomorrow. I think that's what I'll do after work. Call me if you're interested in getting cookies Wednesday night around 7.

No comments: