Wednesday, March 26, 2003

While I like Steve quite a lot as a person, I'm afraid I have to point out the fact that he's been spreading lies to the good people of the internet. Whatever do I mean, you may be asking yourself as you try to wipe the Mr. Pibb from your monitor after hearing this shocking news. I'll tell you what I mean, he's saying that The Onion is the funniest site on the web. While I will admit that it is indeed a very funny website, for my money the two funniest stops on the internet are Penny Arcade (who's merits on the "funometer" were mentioned mere days ago), and Seanbaby.com.
Don't believe me?
This picture should be all the coaxing you need to check his site out and to have your face rocked with mighty fists of comic hilarity.


Also, in case you've never been there, this is honestly what CompUSA is like.
And this is honestly what funny is like.

No comments: