Saturday, March 29, 2003

For one reason or another, I've never mentioned this site before, but Comic Book Resources is a really good site to go to if you like comic books. It's pretty much what the name implies.

I just finished watching CKY 4. My review of it is unless you're just balls out for the CKY crew and everything they do, this is the only disc you need (as opposed to getting the box set with the other 3 CKY DVDs in it). But then again you probably won't even be interested in this disc unless you're sorta balls out for CKY already. So what I'm saying is this, if you're only kinda interested in checking out the whole CKY thing, get this disc as it serves as a CKY "greatest hits" DVD as well as showing their new stuff. This was a lousy review.. I apologize I'm on sleep inducing medication.

"If horse racing is the sport of kings, then surely bowling is a very good sport as well." - Homer Simpson

No comments: