Monday, March 24, 2003

Sam has let me know that he has also started a website, and since he's good enough to check mine out on a fairly regular basis, I thought it only fair to let you know about his.

I got a mention on Dani's site a few days ago as the highlight of her day being the postcard I sent her.

Diesel Sweeties has managed to sum the situation up very nicely. As Edward and I discussed tonight, and you're free to agree or disagree with me as you please (as well as share whatever your feelings are with me), I don't particularly agree with why we've entered into this war, but now that we're in it, I think we as Americans should support our nation's decisions as a sign of solidarity. When it's over and done with we can talk about it's merits, or lack thereof depending on how you see it, to all of our little hearts' content. And of course, there's always the option that if you don't like being an American based on the choices our government is making, unlike some other places, you're free to leave and go become a member of some other nation... I hear Mexico is hiring.

DS also has some shirts available on the subject that some of you very well could enjoy.

No comments: