Wednesday, November 06, 2002

I've seen the Jackass flick three times now. None of the times have been from any kind of burning desire to see it, but I've enjoyed it all three times. I doubt I'll see it a fourth, but who knows. The soundtrack is totally kick-A though, and it even comes with a DVD and Andrew WK's video for "We Want Fun"... which I'm listening to right now. Anyway, here's an interview with Bam Margera and the CKY crew from the Village Voice.

"We want fun! And you better believe it! We want fun! And you know where to leave it! We want fun! No you don't understand you gotta Hey! (Hey!) Hey! (Hey!) Make your demands! We want fun! And you never can see it! We want fun! So you take it or leave it! We want fun and you might as well face it, we wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted!" - Andrew WK, "We Want Fun"

No comments: