Sunday, November 03, 2002

The G.I. Joe cartoons of my youth (and probably yours) returns to Cartoon Network this Monday night! I'm not sure exactly what time the show will be on, but somewhere between 11pm and 1am would be a good bet. UPDATE: It's on at 11:30 PM Central time.

I'm either very excited or very frightened at the possibilities, but there is going to be a MIGHTY MOUSE movie. For those of you that don't know me, Mighty Mouse is almost as near and dear to me as Superman, so I'll be hoping against hope for good things.

I saw the Jackass flick the other night. It was funny the whole way through, and that's worth my 200 dollars or whatever it costs to go to the movies these days.

Does the new intro page seem pretentious or stupid or anything to any of you? It's of me on Halloween, and I thought it was a pretty cool picture. I swear to God I'd love some kind of feedback on this.
Thanks go to Adam for taking this and other pictures.
Thanks also go to Melissa for completing my Nuno costume by making me that Mourning Widows thing for my arm.

"..I fantasize about my death, I'll kill myself from holdin' my breath..
My suicidal dreams, Voices telling me what to do, My suicidal dreams, I'm sure you will get yours too..
Help me, comfort me, Stop me from feelin' what I'm feelin' now, the rope is here, now i'll find a use, I'll kill myself I'll put my head in the noose..
My suicidal dreams, Voices telling me what to do, My suicidal dreams, I'm sure you will get yours too..
" - Silverchair, "Suicidal Dreams"

No comments: