Monday, July 02, 2007

What kind of one way street is that?

So Marvel's burying Captain America in Arlington in tomorrow's issue of Fallen Son : The Death of Captain America, and for some reason all of the news outlets are covering it like it's real news.
I got them covering him being killed, but isn't a burial in a cemetary pretty much what happens next?
I dunno.
All of this to post this quote from the good Captain..

"This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—No. You move.”

Pretty powerful, huh?

2 comments:

Sean George said...

Um.....you might want to read the actual issue. I don't want to spoil anything, but Tony Stark is such a tool bag. As if we didn't already know. Alls I know is that I love the shit out of Namor.

chrishaley said...

Oh, I'm sure I will, but as always, I appreciate the patented Sean Head's Up.

Almost as much as I love the patented Sean "We're Closed." and Sean Homosexual or Mom Innuenndo.