Saturday, May 03, 2003

I started to post something that was of a more personal matter.. well, not really too personal, but more of that nature than say, "Hey check out this whatever!" But since I'm pretty sure there are people that come here that really aren't interested in hearing me talk about that kind of thing I'm going to write something else.

So I was checking the cautions on the prescriptions the doctor prescribed and there were five or six problems that they listed that I've been experiencing. The thing is, for every one of them it said I should consult my physician immediately if I was having that specific problem. But I'm having several of those problems.. so am I still supposed to contact him? See stuff like this is why I don't go to the doctor.

I found a napkin that I had written some hilarity on, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's a few years old, but the story is one day (or night, I don't know) myself and (I believe) Corey were coming up with funny nicknames for wrestlers that didn't exist. We compiled those names into a list. This is that list: The Perfect Speller, Mr. Correct Change, Total Hygiene, Rinse Crazy, On-Time-All-The-Time, Q.T. Pye, The Express Package, and a tag team called Hardline and Butternuts.

Also, here is a drawing Randi and I did on Yahoo the other night..


One time there was this girl I was going out with for a really long time, and we used to joke about how we couldn't ever break up because it would be too much of a hassle to split all of our stuff up. But you know what? When we broke up we didn't split anything up or try to sort anything out, we just broke up. Isn't that funny?

No comments: