Monday, April 28, 2003

Why is this Karl Wang guy continuing to be allowed to make hilarious comics starring me without giving me any credit? I mean the red shirt, the brown hair, the blue jeans, the pretardedness. It's all right there!

"Kill the Band" by OURS is so good I don't have anything else to say about it. I wouldn't recommend watching the video for "Leaves" though. That song is amazing and the video ... is not. IT's not particularly bad, but the song is just so good it deserves better than such a generic video.

I could care less about Half-Life (it's a computer game for those of you that don't know), but after seeing this I'm suddenly filled with an intense desire to play it... a lot. Thanks go to Party Sam for forcing me to get into this stupid game now.

In my opinion there are two types of Star Wars fan films: good ones and bad ones. This is one of the good ones.

No comments: