Saturday, February 01, 2003

For those of you who care, the answer is yes, I'm still feeling weird about things in general in my life at the moment. School, work, friends, relationships, family.. it all feels weird. I still think things are going to turn around though, and not just be back to normal, but be even better than before.

Onto other news: For the gamers, it looks like The Sims will be coming to the Gamecube. I still don't know if that'll entice me enough to give it a shot though. Also on the way to the Cube is DBZ: Budokai. I might be interested in that one. I guess time will tell. And if you like ghosts and/or goblins this may be of interest to you as it was to me.

With the proper set-up, planning, and talent, you can make some pretty amazing pictures with action figures: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR.

Are_You_Afriad_Of_The_Dark
Are You Afraid Of The Dark? Telling ghost stories
that scare the crap out of me is your goal in
life. Please stop, the clowns'll eat me...

What's Your 90's Nickelodeon Show?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: