Monday, October 21, 2002

Wow, after having a not so great day the last day I worked, and leaving with a not so good feeling about working there, I had a day today that left me feeling like I couldn't like working there anymore. It's a good feeling. So yeah, my job satisfaction is back at a very high level... which is good.

There's been an influx of new visitors here to Hip Today as of late, and I'd like to say I hope you all keep coming around.

Though some of you have already discovered as much, I've added a new photo album to the Gallery. Check it out, won't you?

Another round of..
Steven Segal Super Happy Three Word Title Movie Name Mania Fun Game!
Steven Segal: Forced to Agree
Steven Segal: Too Much Ass


Listening to @ this second:
"Hey
I would really like to talk with you
Girl
Do you have the time to stop
Say
All I wanna do is rock
If this was any other day
I'd turn and walk the other way
today
I'll stay
Not walk away
" - Travis, "All I Wanna Do Is Rock"

No comments: