Thursday, October 24, 2002

I'd like to formally thank the Renegades of Phunk for adding Hip Today to their list of links. Hopefully, some day soon their music section will feature an interview with Edward and myself about our band. Speaking of which...

ROUND 3 of the "Name Our New Band" Poll is now up and running. Help name the next Def Leppard.

If you're looking forward to the new X-Men flick, you'll probably want to check out this first wave of pictures. Looks pretty cool to me.

In case it wasn't clear from my earlier post, I enjoyed The Ring. I certainly don't think it's as scary as some people are making it out to be, but it is pretty creepy. I will say that it has one of the best creepy scores I've ever heard. Hans Zimmer is to be commended. Also, I'm now suggesting that you go see Rules of Attraction. I think you'll either love it or hate it, no middle ground.

And now for a nice slice right out of my life by James Kolchalka...

No comments: