Sunday, August 11, 2002

Since I know you kids look to me to help you form your opinions on what's good and what is not in the world of music (I'm kidding of course), I felt it was my duty to make sure all of you know about two bands.
The first one is a band out of Alabama whom I have been a really big fan of for quite some time now called Pain. You should be able to check some of their stuff out on their site, but if you can't listen to any of it just go ahead and buy one of their CDs from their merchandise section. It'll be well worth it I assure you.
The other band is Kevin Martin and the HiWatts. For those of you that were Candlebox fans (I count myself as a very vocal member of that category) you may recognize that name. Regardless of whether you recognize it or not, or if you liked Candlebox or not, you should check this band out. Choice rock and roll my friends.

Warning on a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."



You're a kind and gentle person with a dark past that haunts you. But you find happiness in your friends and by protecting the weak and oppressed. Let's face it. You kick ass!
Reverse Blade!

No comments: