Saturday, August 17, 2002

As most of you already know, I really love Mega Man. However, most of you probably don't know that there is currently a Mega Man animated series airing in Japan based on the Mega Man Battle Network games for Game Boy Advance. Since the game will probably never be a big enough hit over here in the States to merit the show being brought over here, I felt it was in my best interest to get some copies of the show straight from Japan. After a few minutes of viewing these shows however, I realized that I do not, in fact, speak or understand Japanese. I then set out to find subtitled versions of these same episodes. I was able to complete this mission with a high level of success. And since my victory is your victory, I thought I'd share the actual translation of the Rockman EXE (as the show is called in Japan) theme song....
Guide your Navi towards the future!
There isn't anywhere we can't go!
You and I can soar past the wind!
A mystery is spreading in the heart of town.
The clues to the elusive reality are slipping away.
Can't sit still any longer... Want to find it now.
Plug in your courage and plunge forward!
It's becoming urgent... We'll solve that puzzle!
Oh Rockman, together we'll find the answer.
Even if we have to battle on till the very end...
I won't give up... as long as you're there, I won't give in!!

No comments: