Tuesday, August 27, 2002

"I don't wanna be lonely, I just wanna be alone.." - Silverchair, "Across the Night"
Speaking of Silverchair, their new CD, Diorama, came out Tuesday. You can get it for $7.99 at Circuit City or $8.99 at Best Buy or a higher price anywhere else. The point I'm trying to make is you really need to go get it. I've never really been a huge Silverchair fan, yes, they've had some songs I liked but I don't think I would say I have ever really been a fan. Not the case anymore. I don't think I've ever seen/heard a band make sucha huge jump in the quality of music they were playing from one album to the next like this band has done between Neon Ballroom and Diorama. If you're not going to go buy it, which you certainly should do, at least get on whatever you illegally download songs through and get the song "Across the Night"... then be prepared to not get what you are expecting to hear from Silverchair.

No comments: