Sunday, August 25, 2002

As you may or may not know, my birthday is in less than a month. It's on September 17th to be precise, and I've started having some people ask me what I wanted, so in an effort to help you along here's my Amazon.com wish list. While I do recommend you have a look at it, I don't recommend you actually buy anything off of the list from Amazon.com, I suggest you look thru it to get some ideas, and then (should you be so inclined to want to get me something) go to a store like Best Buy or Barnes & Noble to actually buy the thing. Or you can order it through Amazon and have them ship it straight to me.

How'd you like to see yet another shot from my upcoming guest appearance on South Park?


And if you'd like to have a look at a bunch of my other silly little drawings, you should click here.

No comments: