Sunday, April 21, 2002

"Yeah, go eat apple dumplings." - Matt Drane

If you'd like to move on to the rest of Hip Today instead of reading some of my random ramblings and funny quotes and such, then feel free to click here... otherwise, keep doing what you were doing and read the stuff on this page and in the archives. I assure you there's plenty to see and do and go to within these archives to your left, but when you get done with them, please do continue on to the rest of Hip Today.

What are may favorite songs at the moment? I'm glad you asked because I'm going to let you hear them...
1,000 Suns
Final Destination
Holiday With You

All three of the songs are by a band called AM Radio. These kids are beyond good. I promise you that you won't regret getting these songs... and if you do regret it.. you're an idiot.

Chris' Final Thought for the Day: All dreamers are looking for is someone who will believe in them... and it's a shame all girls want a "man" not a dreamer.

No comments: