Saturday, April 27, 2002

"When it comes to any group of stereotypical people the answer is always violence. Start swinging and singing children's bible songs and don't stop until everyone is in a coma." - Batjew

If you've been around me lately, you've probably heard me yammering on and on about this game that's coming out for the PS2 on my birthday called Kingdom Hearts. If you haven't been forced to hear me go on and on about it then I'll let you listen to me now. It's a collaboration between Squaresoft (the creators of Final Fantasy) and Disney. Not since peanut butter and chocolate got together has their been such an awesome alliance of almost unholy proportions. Then, to make my opinion of the game even higher, I e-mailed Gabe from Penny Arcade when I heard that he had a Japanese copy of the game, and told him how I was thinking of getting a PS2 just for that game. He told me I would not be disappointed. That my friends is good enough for me. Here's his review of the Japanese version.

No comments: