Saturday, January 24, 2009

Awfully unsporting..


For those of you that missed it, we have uncovered what really happened to Batman in Final Crisis #6.
I think this is week has been Let's Be Friends Again's best week ever, in that the comics we have done this week both make me very proud to have been involved with them.
It is my hope that if you have not already seen this week's comics you will check them out and enjoy them thoroughly.
It is also my sincere hope that people will continue to enjoy them so much so that they tell other people (emailing, linking, blogging, Digging, Stumbling, whatever).
I am not a marketing or internet expert so I have no idea on how better to do this, but I think we are making comics that certain audiences will enjoy if we can only find a way to get said comics to said audiences.
It is my hope that those of you who are already enjoying them will continue to help us out in this respect.

3 comments:

Continually Spicy said...

Hahahahahhah

Awesome man. I spent a good chunk of the day telling people about FC 6 cause they didn't want to buy it but wanted to know the deal. I should just send them to this version.

chrishaley said...

Yes. Please, please do.

Josh said...

I have to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying "Let's Be Friends Again!" I always enjoy a jaunty good read and LBFA may be one of the jauntiest! Keep up the great work!

I also have to give kudos for the fact that you two talked about one of the most fun games ever: Ron Perlman or Tom Waits!