Monday, November 05, 2007

I insist you go ahead..

So has anyone other than me seen that movie Sky High?
It's really good.
If not actually sit and watch it, I could at least have it on in the background once a week.
Speaking of movies, if you enjoy horror flicks and Christopher Guest movies, you need to seek out Behind the Mask : The Rise of Leslie Vernon. I had no idea what to expect going into it, and I'm really glad I didn't because pleasant surprises are the best surprises.

I saw They Might Be Giants live and in person playing music last night.
Possibly more on this later.

And now for what I'd like to refer to as..
"A Series of One Image Illustrating Why Ivan Reis Should be Drawing Justice League of America and not (shudder) Ed Benes."
Ivan Reis should be drawing Justice League.
Could Superman look any mightier? No. No, he could not.
Are you kidding me?!
BATMAN JUST KARATE CHOPPED A ROBOT'S FACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are not enough exclamation points in the world to accurately explain how awesome this is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, you may have convinced me to check out Behind the Mask. i've been hot-and-cold on this movie for some time now, not entirely sure if i wanted to risk seeing another lack-luster horror flick, but your endorsement may've decided for me.

also, how in the DAMN did you see They Might Be Giants?

I need to move up there soon.

chrishaley said...

Glad I could be of some kind of help to someone somewhere.

Every so often here in the city, bands worth going to see will play.