Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It has been adapted...

Robin
This is a
Robin I did probably two weeks ago that I planned to post last week, but I didn't feel like doing so in the midst of my Mike Wieringo posting.
Mike had a great, though short, run on Robin which made me even less inclined to post this last week.

Anyway, the whole point of this picture was to try something different stylistically.
I don't know that it's any good, but I think it was somewhat of a success in that it doesn't look like my usual "style".

4 comments:

Adam The Awesome said...

I concure. And I love this Robin. This Robin is quite rocking. It is different than your usual, but in an attempt to stray from sounding like I'm bashing one "style" or another, I like what you've done; I like what you are doing.

chrishaley said...

Thanks for noticing, man.
Duly appreciated.
I added your new blog to the links list over there on the right hand side.

Anonymous said...

great job on robin. it's like a mixture of the best parts of mignola and mahfood.

chrishaley said...

Wow.
Well, thanks.
I don't know that I'd make any such claim, but I appreciate the complimentation.